Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- EPA Targets Spanish-Only Speakers In Environmentalist Ad Campaign
- WikiLeaks Says Russia May Trade Snowden for Better Relations with U.S.
- Ebola – What You’re Not Being Told
- Feds Would Exercise Draconian Emergency Powers If Ebola Hits U.S.
- Rand Paul Slams “Partisan Cranks And Hacks” At MSNBC Following Terse Interview
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself