Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Illinois cops seize computers and cell phones in search for Twitter account mocking mayor
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels
- Badcop: Calif. TV station films dog calmly playing with kids after cop shoots himself trying to kill it
- Scientists Discover How to Generate Solar Power in the Dark
- Saudi Arabia provided hundreds of anti-tank missiles to mercenaries in Syria
Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself Ice on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on Explaining Myself