Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a Comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Sandy Hook 911 Call Recordings Raise Even More Questions About Official Story Of Alleged Mass Shooting
- Reagan Administration, CIA Complicit in DEA Agent’s Murder, Say Former Insiders
- Time to get rid of the TSA
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers
- Patriot Act author: Obama’s intel czar should be prosecuted
- Now Your iPhone Can Pester You To Buy Whatever You’re Standing Next To
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance
- Marc Faber: “Financial Crisis Don’t Happen Accidentally, They Are Inevitable”
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes ‘Economic Freedom Zones’ for Detroit
- New Studies: ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ Sane; Government Dupes Crazy, Hostile
Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself Ice on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on Explaining Myself
Site infoThe Ice Blog
The Andreas04 Theme.