Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy? What to Do About It
- Chris Hedges: "Our Liberty Has Been Sacrificed On The Altar Of National Security"
- Russia And Ukraine Are Now Engaged In A Shooting War
- DARPA Is Developing Implants To Heal Soldiers’ Bodies and Minds
- Discussions of Michael Brown’s Death Banned in Illinois School District
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself