Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Italian police to use Predator drones
- Russian military forming drone squadron for Arctic reconnaisance
- Snowpiercer: Geoengineering climate fixes 'could harm billions'
- China Seeks To Build Its Own Military Industrial Complex To Rival The US
- Lavrov calls use of terrorists for regime change in Syria 'unacceptable', says Russia will continue to support Syrian government
- Rap Star ‘Jokes’ About ‘Killing Crackers’ in Their Sleep
- Police Violence Continues While Nation Fixated on Mike Brown
- Bizarre ISIS Tweets To Ferguson Protesters: “Hey Blacks, ISIS Will Save You”
- Michael Brown Supporters Want to “Kill Darren Wilson”
- Nato commander warns Russia could control whole Black Sea
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself