Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- World Bank to lend Ukraine $3bn
- "It’s made out of people!" Making meat from celebrity tissue samples
- Wall Street becoming America's biggest landlord: buying up properties for cash and then renting them out.
- Rift between US Congress and CIA biggest in 40 years, say insiders
- The Nanny State’s Stranglehold on Civilization
Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself Ice on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on America in the End Times? eklektostouyahweh on Explaining Myself