Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Russia and China launch gas pipeline
- Germany to send anti-tank weapons, rifles to Iraqi Kurds
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion"
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama
- Even the Council on Foreign Relations Is Saying It: Time to Rain Money on Main Street
- Rick Perry Deletes Truthful Tweet Concerning Indictment Witch Hunt
- What It’s All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World’s Largest Gas Pipeline
- Homeland Security Agent Harasses Dad For Taking Pictures of His Own Daughters
- Putin: I hope common sense prevails in ‘war of sanctions’
- Nanny State to Ban Toasters, Kettles & Hair Dryers!
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself