Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Hillary Clinton and the United Nations on the Same Open Borders Page
- #Podesta latest: WikiLeaks releases 17th batch of Clinton campaign chair emails
- Newt: Trump Will Win Election With Brexit-Type Vote
- AT&T-Time Warner deal would create the nation’s largest entertainment company and is already raising antitrust concerns
- AT&T-Time Warner may signal start of new media industry consolidation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself
Site infoThe Ice Blog
Blog at WordPress.com.