Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Resurrecting Gold Clause Contracts at the State Level: A Tool to Undermine the Fed
- Due Process Is Vital to Freedom
- Launched Today: Local Communities Against the Surveillance State
- Secret Aerial Spy Program Underscores Need for Local Surveillance Oversight
- Colorado Leading the Hemp Industry Despite Federal Prohibition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself
Site infoThe Ice Blog
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.