Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Researchers Predicted In 1971 that Debit Cards Would Become the Ultimate Spy Tool
- Special Ops Armed with Rapid DNA Scanners: “Get Ready for Advanced Biometric Warfare”
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad
- Cleveland police say 71 people arrested overnight in protests sparked after a police officer was found not guilty in the shooting deaths of an unarmed black man and a woman
- Putin Enacts Law Banning ‘undesirable’ NGOs; Authorities can ban foreign NGOs and go after their employees, who risk up to six years in prison...
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself