Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Where The "Neutral" OSCE Mission in Ukraine Blames The Wrong Side
- Hillary Clinton fired US Ambassador to Kenya for using personal email account
- CPS Charges Parents With ‘Neglect’ For Allowing Kids to Walk Home From Playground
- Canadian Border Patrol Charge Traveler With 'Obstruction' For Refusing To Give Up His Phone Password
- Missouri Senators Call for Dissolving the Entire Ferguson Police Department
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself