Obama’s guarantee that Americans would still be able to keep the same health care plan is already proving fraudulent as businesses, insurance companies and medical device manufacturers jack up prices.
March 26, 2010 Posted by Ice | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Tax | Business, Government, Health Care, Health Care Reform, Insurance, Jobs, Taxes | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- Homeland’s Alex Jones Character is a Lame Attempt to Smear Infowars
- ‘Refuse Fascism’ Organizer Says Trump is Hitler & Wants to Incinerate the World
- Florida Teacher “Reassigned” After Facebook Post Praising Trump On Immigration
- James O’Keefe Threatens To Release ‘Hundreds Of Hours’ Of Leaked Newsroom Footage Soon
- Horowitz: The Right Throws Milo to the Wolves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself
Site infoThe Ice Blog
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.