The next step is to just kill off the detained because the nation is broke and can’t afford to support all the people it will detain. They won’t offer any excuse or explanation. They’ll just do it. Every Senator that votes to pass this legislation commits treason against the Constitution, the Republic and You.
November 30, 2011 Posted by Ice | Bill of Rights, Concentration Camps, Constitution, DHS, Dictator, End of America, Freedom, Genocide, Government, Homeland Security, Legislation, Liberty, National Defense Authorization Act, NDAA, Police State, Politics, Senate, State Sovereignty, States Rights, Terrorism, Traitors, Tyranny, World Government | Bill of Rights, Concentration Camps, Constitution, Dictator, End of America, Freedom, Genocide, Government, Homeland Security, Legislation, Liberty, Military, National Defense Authorization Act, NDAA, New World Order, Police State, Politics, Senate, State Sovereignty, States Rights, Terrorism, Traitors, Tyranny, World Govenment | Leave a comment
Learn how to protect the equity in your home. Contact Ice at TheIceBlog@gmail.com
- ‘Rigged’ Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary’s Podium
- Former Prosecutor: The Clintons Are So Corrupt, Everything ‘They Touch Turns To Molten Lead’
- Former Hillary Aide: ‘No One Knows Better Than Me That Her Instincts Can Be Terrible’
- Anti-Hillary ‘Walking Dead’ Posters Surface in Los Angeles
- Donald Trump Says He Would Block AT&T-Time Warner Merger as President
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
A. Caballero on Doctrine and Tradition Part… http://www.epeassto.… on Media vs Reality END TIMES: America i… on America in the End Times? Ice on The Fir Trees Rejoice Ice on Explaining Myself
Site infoThe Ice Blog
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.